Posted by Miss Muse
on Oct 29, 2012 in 6-8
| 0 comments
Post your favorite chemistry joke to be entered to win a Building Atoms and Isotopes App, Chemistry Formula App, Mystical Tree or Mystical Garden!
Here are some to get you started:
- Atom: I’d like to report a missing electron. Policeman: Are you sure? Atom: Yes, I’m positive!
- A neutron walks into a bar and asks, “How much for a drink?” The bartender replies, “For you, no charge.”
- What type of bear dissolves in water? A polar bear.
- What do you call a tooth in a glass of water? A one molar solution.
- What should you do with bad chemistry jokes? Barium.